Tuesday, October 20, 2015

What i learned from peers

When I read Shawnise's blog, I learned many things about her. I learned that she had a thing for horror movies and her favorite one was "apartment 143". I never met someone who loves horror movies as much as she does. She also says that she never knew apartment 143 was a spanish movie and was created for english countries. I honestly didn't even know that myself. She makes it seem like the movie is very interesting so I plan on watching it soon.

As I was reading Sam's blog, I learned that he is a marketing major. He says marketing has always been fascinating to him because the way a producer markets its producer is what drives consumers to buy products. Marketing is a great major and producers use a great way to get me to buy many things. Marketing major makes pretty good money, and I hope he succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment